Details for our 45th Reunion, June 6-8, are coming together and we hope you will plan to come back to campus. The 45th Reunion committee has put together a weekend you don't want to miss. Register today and see who is comng.
Here are some of the Class of 1969 plans:
Thursday, June 5
- We will unofficially kick-off the weekend at the Davidson Beverage Company - 432 South Main Street, Davidson. Don't miss this chance to reconnect with classmates before Reunion Weekend begins.
Friday, June 6
- Starting at 10 a.m. there will be back-to-school classes, campus tours, and much more. Check the schedule of events page for the back-to-school class line-up, which will be posted soon.
Saturday, June 7
- Following the cake race, our class will gather for a brief memorial service. Then we will hear from current students about what is going on at Davidson. Bring any questions you may have for them!
- Saturday evening we will enjoy a reception and dinner. President Carol Quillen will stop by our reception and give brief remarks. Tony Orsbon will serve as our emcee and bring us up to speed on what we've been doing the last 45 years.
Visit the schedule of events page to see the tentative schedule for the weekend. And continue visiting this page for updates as we get closer to the weekend. We look forward to seeing each of you in June!
|Relive our college memories and put names with faces by reviewing the Quips and Cranks from our time at Davidson through the Davidson College online library archives.
For our 45th Reunion Class Gift, we celebrate the many ways '69 supports the college. This includes:
- All dollars. Whether you give to The Fund for Davidson or a specific scholarship, professorship, or capital project, all money given to Davidson during the current fiscal year (July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2014) will be included.
- All multi-year commitments made this year. Planning ahead allows you to be strategic in your philanthropy and helps the college better predict future revenue. You'll also hear from the college less-you can even choose when to be reminded about making your annual gift!
- Any good faith estimate of a planned gift. The 45th Reunion is a great time to consider your legacy at Davidson. See planned giving options appropriate to your age group.
However you choose to participate, our Class Gift offers a unique opportunity to support the area of Davidson most meaningful to you and say "thank you" to alma mater by making a special gift in honor of your time on campus. Your gift also preserves the Davidson experience for current and future students.
Realizing that the majority of donors choose to support the college through The Fund for Davidson, our class is making a special effort for increased goals of $165,000 and 70 percent participation to The Fund this year. Don't forget to support The Fund for Davidson today!
If you have questions about your reunion gift, please email the Annual Giving Office or call 704-894-2680.