Details for our 20th Reunion, June 6-8, are coming together and we hope you will plan to come back to campus. The 20th Reunion committee has put together a weekend you don't want to miss. Register today and see who else is coming.
Here are some of the Class of 1994 plans:
Thursday, June 5
- We will unofficially kick-off the weekend at Flatiron Kitchen and Taphouse - 215 South Main Street, Davidson. Don't miss this chance to reconnect with classmates before Reunion Weekend begins. We will gather beginning at 7 p.m.
Friday, June 6
- Starting at 10 a.m. there will be back-to-school classes, campus tours, and much more - check out the full schedule. Keep checking the schedule - we hope to have speaker from our class in the line-up soon.
- At 6 p.m., we'll attend the the all-alumni Kick-off Party in the Alvarez College Union. Don't miss the live music and delicious food! Our class will gather near the band on the lower level of the Union.
Saturday, June 7
- At 9:30 a.m., we will gather in Tyler-Tallman Hall of the Sloan Music Building to remember classmates who have passed away. We will celebrate their lives and reflect on how they helped to shape our class.
- Saturday evening, we will enjoy a reception and dinner on Martin Lawn at 6 p.m. (Martin Lawn is between Sloan Music Building, Martin Science Building, and the west side of Chambers Building.) There will be a slideshow and plenty of music to take us back to our students days. Davidson celebrity, Will Terry '54, will update us on life in Davidson.
Visit the schedule of events page to see the tentative schedule for the weekend, and continue visiting this page for updates as we get closer to the weekend. Questions about the weekend? Questions about what to do with your children? Check out the general information page for lots of helpful information.
We look forward to seeing each of you in June!
Allison Wright Brooks
Ashley Vagt Buford
Mary Elizabeth Geiger
Sally Stone Richmond
Karen Marshall Vandersea
Relive our college memories and put names with faces by reviewing the Quips and Cranks from our time at Davidson through the Davidson College online library archives.
For our 20th Reunion Class Gift, we celebrate the many ways '94 supports the college. This includes:
- All dollars. Whether you give to The Fund for Davidson or a specific scholarship, professorship, or capital project, all money given to Davidson during the current fiscal year (July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2014) will be included.
- All multi-year commitments made this year. Planning ahead allows you to be strategic in your philanthropy and helps the college better predict future revenue. You'll also hear from the college less-you can even choose when to be reminded about making your annual gift!
- Any good faith estimate of a planned gift. See planned giving options appropriate to your age group.
However you choose to participate, our Class Gift offers a unique opportunity to support the area of Davidson most meaningful to you and say "thank you" to alma mater by making a special gift in honor of your time on campus. Your gift also preserves the Davidson experience for current and future students.
Realizing that the majority of donors choose to support the college through The Fund for Davidson, our class is making a special effort for increased goals of $100,000 and 60 percent participation to The Fund this year. Don't forget to support The Fund for Davidson today!
If you have questions about your reunion gift, please email the Annual Giving Office or call 704-894-2680.