The Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship Internship Program is for students interested in working for entrepreneurial ventures in a variety of fields. Through this program, students are connected with full-time, paid internships with start-up companies, innovation-oriented companies, and entrepreneurial social ventures. The program is open to all years, including graduating seniors.
2014 Internship Examples
- Julia Gunthrie '15 worked as a Marketing Coordinator for an early stage pharmaceutical technology company, iMedicare, in New York
- Kristian Garciamendez-Rowold '15 worked for 5am Ventures, a Palo Alto based venture capital firm dedicated to creating value in early-stage life science companies
- Jackson Spell '15 and Sarah Klett '15 worked for Twizoo, a mobile-based London startup that generates visualized user reviews by analyzing the real-time conversations on Twitter
View a summary of 2014 internships (PDF)
Timeline for 2015
- December/January - Information Sessions for the summer 2015 program
- January 12 - Applications posted
- February 13 - Applications Due
- March 3 - Notifications from Employers
For more information contact Hannah Levinson at email@example.com / 704-894-2202.