The Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship Internship Program is for students interested in working for entrepreneurial ventures in a variety of fields. Through this program, students are connected with full-time, paid internships with start-up companies, innovation-oriented companies, and entrepreneurial social ventures. The program is open to all years, including graduating seniors.
- Shea Parikh ‘16 worked for Queen City Forward, a Charlotte-based accelerator for triple-bottom-line business and social enterprises
- Sarah Paddon '16 worked for 5am Ventures, a Palo Alto based venture capital firm dedicated to creating value in early-stage life science companies
- Emma Tobey ‘16 worked as an operations analyst for Eat Club, a Palo Alto-based startup that collaborates with local restaurants to provide quality and affordable meals to Bay Area companies
- Tife Odumosu '17 worked for Exubrancy, a New York-based startup aimed at improving the office experience.
- December 1, January 14, January 19, February 2 - Information Sessions
- January 12 - Applications posted
- January 27 - "How Startups Work" Alumni Panel
- February 15 - Employer deadline
- February 26 - Applications Due
- March 16-24 - Interviews
For more information, email the I&E Initiative at email@example.com or call 704-894-2202.