E.H. Little Library is located to the west of Richardson Stadium, off of Faculty Drive. Public parking is available in the Baker Sports Complex lot or along Concord Road.
Floorplans and Call Number Locations
Students with reserved carrels can view carrel assignments.
Main Floor Equipment
- Microform readers attached to networked PC's are located in the southwest corner of he main floor and are available to all users
- Flatbed scanners attached to networked PC's are located in the southwest corner of he main floor and are available to all users
- A KIC Click overhead book scanner is available across from the vending machines. This scanner allows the scanning of two pages at a time and the saving of the files to flash drives and Google Docs accounts. It is available to all users
- A Fax machine is available accross from the vending machines.
Located in the northeast corner on the second floor the lab is available 8:30 to 5:00 PM for Davidson students, faculty and staff. The lab provides equipment for:
- High speed paper scanning
- Digitization of 35 mm slide, phonographs, and cassettes
- Conversion of VHS to DVD
- Duplication of VHS materials
The use of the lab is self-service and the user is responsible for compliance with copyright and other intellectual property regulations. Contact the Archives at 704-894-2632 for access.
The Music Library is located in the Sloan Music Center and may be contacted at 704-894-2346.