Information Resources & Library Collections
With extensive collections of print and e-books, tens of thousands of print and online journals, and hundreds of databases, we have many resources to support your classes and your research.
To find books, videos, federal government documents, and archival resources
- Search Davidson Library WorldCat
Davidson Library WorldCat is the library's catalog and discovery system. In addition to information about books and videos, it includes millions of citations to articles as well. You can also use it to expand your search to include books held by libraries worldwide.
- See also our guide to using Davidson Library WorldCat
- Consult our guides to locations of materials
- For more information about materials in the College Archives, consult our finding aids
We offer faculty generous borrowing privileges for books and other materials.
To find periodicals
- Search our periodical title list
You can search by periodical title or browse by subject or discipline.
- If you already have a citation and want to see if we have the article online or in a print format, use the article citation finder.
To find articles
- Search Davidson Library WorldCat as a starting point
- Search our research guides.
Most research tools are accessible from off campus; just be sure to access them using the links on the library's Web pages.
Ask a Librarian! We are happy to help you.