It's time to review for a test! Let's play academic hangman!
How to Play
- The class should split into four groups.
- With each question, a representative of the team is selected to write
on the board. Each team's representative goes to the board.
- A question is asked.
- All team members can contribute by suggesting to the representative at the board what to write.
- When a representative is done, he/she yells "done" and sits down.
- The remaining groups continue to work on the problem until all groups
complete the problem or time is called.
- The group that finishes first with the correct answer is awarded a chance to guess
a letter on their hangman board.
- A team is awarded a score when they guess all the correct letters of their word.
Using the Web hangman board
This page uses frames. To enter a guess for a team, do the following:
- Click the frame containing the hangman board associated with that team.
- Type the letter they wish to guess.
- When a team wins or loses, press the space bar to receive a new word.