Accessibility Navigation:

News

College Purchases Delburg Street Warehouse

Davidson College has bought the former Bridgeport Fabrics warehouse at 210 Delburg Street to help address anticipated future space needs. The building and its 1.8 acre lot are located directly across the street from the Brickhouse Restaurant, just one block off of the North Main Street area of campus. The large brick building was built in the 1920s, and was purchased by Bridgeport Fabrics in 1954.