Our Office of Purchasing coordinates campus-wide purchasing for faculty and staff. We facilitate cost effective use of funds through carefully negotiated and maintained vendor partnerships.
Beth Christenbury, director of purchasing, can assist with these purchasing needs:
- Stationery, including business cards
- Purchase orders
- Mobile devices
- Printer/typewriter repairs
- Water/coffee units
Functions of Purchasing
- Analyzing, prioritizing, and regularly reviewing campus purchasing needs and contracts
- Arranging and managing contractual agreements between the college and selected vendors
- Developing and maintaining purchasing standards and procedures to ensure campus-wide quality, cost control, and consistency of service
- Serving as liaison between the college and vendors
- Planning and coordinating both on-site and off-site opportunities for employees to become acquainted with our vendor partnerships and the goods and services they provide
- Supervising and managing the functions of Central Services
Preferred Vendor List
We facilitate cost effective use of funds through carefully negotiated and maintained vendor partnerships.
College employees may travel away from the college from time to time to conduct official college business and should review the travel policy before departing on their trip.