Leveraging the Davidson network, the Center for Career Development empowers students to assess and achieve their post-graduate goals. Our office operates in accordance with our core values:
- Advocacy for the Liberal Arts and Sciences: We believe that education in the liberal arts and sciences is an end in itself, the foundation for responsible engagement in the world and the best preparation for the pursuit of a creative and useful life.
- Student-Centered Approach: We create a warm and welcoming environment that fosters positive, meaningful relationships between students and staff.
- Equity: We work to give all students access to a wide range of opportunities and experiences and to treat employers equally and fairly during the recruiting process.
- Diversity and Individuality: We value the individuality of our students; we respect and support their unique differences and specific needs.
- Innovation: We pursue innovation through the creation, exchange, and application of new and enterprising ideas, services, and resources to benefit our students and the larger Davidson community.
- Collaboration: We collaborate and develop partnerships with the Davidson community and beyond, where services, resources, and ideas are created through teamwork, creativity, open communication, and mutual support.
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest personal and professional standards. We are honest and ethical in all that we do.
- Accountability: We assume individual and collective responsibility for completing tasks and achieving measurable results in pursuit of our goals.
Contact Information & Hours
Location: Suite 201, Alvarez College Union
Contact Information: 704-894-2132, firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
Student Walk-In Advising Hours: 10:00 a.m. - Noon, Monday - Thursday and 1:30 - 3:30 p.m., Monday - Friday