For vision care, Davidson College uses EyeMed.
You may cover:
- Yourself and a spouse
- Yourself and your children
- Your family
This election is independent of your healthcare elections.
- Exam with dilation (once every 12 months)
- Frames (once every 24 months) $140 allowance
- Single Vision Lenses (once every 12 months)
- Contacts (once every 12 months) $140 allowance
- All regular full-time employees effective the first of the month following 30 days of continuous service
- All regular part-time employees (budgeted for at least 1,000 hours/year) effective the first of the month following 60 days of continuous service
2017 Vision Rates
|Employee + Spouse
|Employee + Children
Visit the EyeMed website.