Davidson-Watson grants help outstanding students pursue exceptional experiences abroad.
- The Dean Rusk Program will award two grants of up to $5,000 each. Projects that do not receive Davidson-Watson funding will be considered for general Dean Rusk grant support.
- Davidson-Watson grants support student-designed experiences abroad that involve academic research or experiential projects that explore a subject for which the student has a particular passion.
- Study abroad programs and group trips are not eligible for this grant.
- The project must involve at least seven weeks outside of the U.S.
- Start planning your proposal early.
- Consult faculty mentors, talk to advisers, and seek out contacts in the country(ies) you plan to visit.
- Apply during the spring Dean Rusk Program grant cycle (mid-February deadline).
For more information, email Dean Rusk Director Chris Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org.