Established in honor of the Hirose family, this scholarship enables outstanding students to conduct independent research in East Asia.
- Three grants of up to $6,000 each is awarded in honor of the Hirose family. Projects that do not receive a Hirose grant will be considered for general Dean Rusk grant support.
- The grant supports independent, ambitious student experiences in East Asia; study abroad programs and group projects are not eligible for this grant.
- The project must involve at least seven weeks outside of the U.S.
- Start planning your proposal early.
- Apply during the spring Dean Rusk Program grant cycle (mid-February deadline).
For more information, email Dean Rusk Director Jonathan Berkey at email@example.com.