Connecting a Computer
This page will provide you with important information for setting up your computer on the Davidson College network. If this is your first time connecting we recommend following the links in order.
- Connect to the DavidsonSetup wireless network. If a window pops up automatically when you connect, close it.
- Open an internet browser. (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.) and try to visit an outside webpage (e.g. google.com). You should be redirected to a Davidson College Network page for setting up DavidsonSecure. Click Start and follow the directions.
- Once you are on DavidsonSecure, again use your internet browser to try to access the Web. You should be redirected to a Davidson College network registration page. Click on "Students and Employees."
- Enter your network username and password. This is the same password you need to check your email or login to any college-owned computer. You will be directed to download and install the Bradford Persistent Agent. This will walk you through the requirements for connecting to the Davidson network.
- Follow the on-screen instructions that accompany Bradford.
Be sure to install Microsoft Office, PawPrint and other software after you've successfully connected to the network.
Connecting Other Devices
If you have any questions or encounter problems contact Student Technology for help or search our knowledgebase.