Banner Self-Service is the student portal to the administrative computer system (Banner) that holds student academic records and it is also where you go to access Degree Works.
To access the Add/Drop feature:
- Log in to Banner Self-Service at bannerweb.davidson.edu with your Student ID number. Your initial PIN is your birth date (MMDDYY).
- Select 'Student Services and Financial Aid'
- Select 'Add/Drop and Schedule Adjustment'
- Select 'Add/Drop Classes'
- Make sure 'Fall 2017' is selected and click 'Submit'
- Drop a course using the Action menu and click 'Submit Changes'
- Add a course by entering the five-digit CRN and clicking 'Submit Changes.'
- Pro tip: If you are registered for fewer than five classes, add the course you'd like to add before you drop your other course. This will prevent a situation where you give up a space in a class you have, only to find the class you hoped to add is full, and then cannot get back into the class you initially dropped.