To request summer housing, submit a completed application (PDF) and sponsor form to the Residence Life Office by Monday, April 15. The sponsor form includes the following information:
- Name of sponsor or department where you are employed/doing research
- Reason for your being on campus - research, employment, summer coursework, etc.
- Estimated number of work hours required per week
- Beginning and ending dates of work/research/class
Summer Housing Rates (weekly)
Non-international Student - $119
International Student - $91
Important Summer Dates
- Feb. 25 - Summer housing applications available
- April 15 - Completed summer housing applications due
- May 1 - Changes to summer residency dates will not be allowed without approval
- May 3 - Summer housing assignments emailed to all summer students
- May 22 - Summer students move to summer housing assignments
- June 1 - Summer billing/no refunds given after this date.
- Aug. 3 - Summer students working through August 3 will move to fall housing assignments.
*You are responsible for making full payments to Business Services by Friday, Aug. 9.
Summer Residence Advisors
The Residence Life Office will hire up to four students to serve as Summer RAs. These staff will handle many responsibilities, including:
- Serving on-duty to handle lockouts, noise complaints, emergencies, etc.
- Administrative work around summer move-overs, check-ins and check-outs, RCRs, and keys
- Possibility of additional office work for extra compensation
For a full list of responsibilities, as well as compensation information, please see the Summer RA Position Description.
To apply to be a Summer RA, click here. The deadline for completing this application is Thursday, March 14 at noon.