Also known as the Applied Psychology Building, Hamilton House is a facility for applied research in the fields of gerontology, clinical psychology, and industrial/organizational psychology. It includes a seminar room, three faculty offices, clinical, and gerontology research labs.
The Victorian Era house on the campus of Davidson College was built by the Hamilton family around 1916 and was deeded to the college in 1966.
Hamilton House is located at 433 Concord Road near the entrance to the Baker Sports Complex. Visitor parking is available in the adjacent Baker lot or along Concord Road.