An amazing group of trustees, faculty, staff, and students has agreed to lead our search for Davidson’s next president.
The wealth of insight and experience they bring to this endeavor is reassuring and exciting as Davidson looks beyond the historic advances in which Carol Quillen led the college.
The 20-member search committee will be chaired by the Hon. Anthony R. Foxx, as we previously announced. The group includes: trustees whose Davidson experiences span the past six decades, faculty from the sciences and humanities, staff who bring important institutional perspectives, and students from Georgia to California. Members of the committee have served at the highest levels of government, private industry, nonprofits and education. We are grateful beyond measure for their leadership and service.
- Hon. Anthony Foxx ’93 – Chair, Trustee
- Alison Hall Mauzé ’84 – Ex-Officio, Chair of the Board of Trustees
- Patricio Boyer – Faculty
- Hailey Braemer ’23 – Student
- Lisa Green Case ’99 – Trustee
- Virgil L. Fludd ’80 – Trustee
- Yvette Pita Frampton ’95 – Trustee
- Paul T. Gomez ’22 – Student
- Karen Hales – Faculty
- David E. Hall ’84 – Trustee
- Bob Henderson – Trustee
- Eileen M. Keeley ’89 – Staff
- Andrew O’Geen – Faculty
- Kennedy Petties ’23 – Student
- Shelley Rigger – Faculty
- Steve A. Shames ’96 – Trustee
- Rob C. Spach ’84 – Staff
- R. David Sprinkle ’66 – Trustee-elect
- Ben R. Wall ’98 – Trustee
- Olivia C. Ware ’78 – Trustee
- Joel V. Williamson ’67 – Trustee
The committee will secure the assistance of a professional search firm and will solicit input from the entire college community. We will be back in touch with information about how you can share your ideas. We expect to name Davidson’s 19th president by spring and appreciate your support and help throughout the search.