Stephen Curry: Underrated
Join members of the Wildcat community as we watch the new documentary, "Stephen Curry: Underrated," the remarkable coming-of-age story of one of the most influential, dynamic and unexpected players in the history of basketball.
This feature documentary — blending intimate cinéma vérité, archival footage and on camera interviews — documents Curry’s rise from an undersized college player at a small town Division I college (that's us!) to a four-time NBA champion, building one of the most dominant sports dynasties in the world.
Where to Watch
Looking to catch the documentary near you?
The documentary is streaming on Apple TV+ starting July 21, 2023 and in select theaters:
- New York, NY movie theater starting July 21 at 3:40 p.m.
- Los Angeles movie theater starting July 22 at 10:45 a.m.
- Emory Woodruff Physical Education Center on July 23 at 4 p.m. There will be an introduction by Emory basketball coach and former Davidson player Jason Zimmerman, and free parking available at Emory’s Peavine Deck.
- Athens, GA on July 24 at 5:30 p.m.
- Charlotte, NC on August 2 at 7:30 p.m. There will be a post-film discussion moderated by Jay Bilas with Coach Bob McKillop and Dr. Gayle Kaufman.
- Asheville, NC on August 13 at 6 p.m. at the Village Pub in Biltmore Village.
Enter our Giveaway
How are you gathering to watch the Apple TV+ documentary, Stephen Curry: Underrated? Use this form to let us know and to be entered into a raffle to win your meal covered for the viewing! Giveaway closes on July 18th.