2022 Class Reunions
Reunion 2022: June 10-12
Reunion is a celebration for the classes falling on every five-year anniversary from five to 60 years. It's a fun, family-friendly experience that you will not want to miss. Reunion planning committees coordinate special class gatherings and additional activities to make the celebration unique and tailored especially for each class.
College Relations, a division of Davidson College, has implemented the following protocols with the goal of providing the safest possible environment for this event:
- Guests who are 5 and older indicated their vaccination status when registering for the event.
- To be fully vaccinated, guests must receive the final dose of a COVID-19 vaccine at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Unvaccinated guests who are 5 and older may provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test upon entry. We can accept a Rapid Antigen test taken in the last 24 hours or a PCR test in the last 48 hours. Photos of at-home negative test results are also acceptable.
- Masks are optional throughout campus.
- Self-testing prior to arriving on campus is encouraged.