Class of 1997
Registration for Reunion Weekend 2022 is now closed! For changes, cancellations or to register by phone call (704) 894-2040.
Reunion Weekend officially begins at 1 p.m. on Friday afternoon and continues through Noon on Sunday. Visit our Class of 1997 Reunion Weekend Schedule to get an idea of what you won't want to miss.
Look Who's Coming
Check out who is registered for Reunion Weekend 2022. This list is updated weekly. The most recent update is noted at the top of the document.
Connect with Classmates
If you are on Facebook, join the Davidson College Class of ‘97 group to communicate with classmates as we gear up for the celebration.
Also be sure to join the Class of 1997 group in Davidson Connect, a networking portal launched in May 2020. This resource is designed to connect our community by bringing together multiple platforms into one hub where students and alumni around the world can connect. Sign into the system to find an alumni mentor, view jobs and internships, build relationships with others who share your same identities or areas of interest, and connect with fellow students and alumni in your industry.
Send Us Your Photos
Be sure to look through your files and send us both old and current photos. Photos may be used for a slideshow or for Reunion promotion on social media. Submit your photos by uploading them to this Google Drive folder. A Google account is not required. Make sure to label them with the name you used while at Davidson. Photos will be moved to a secure location on the Davidson server and shared with the Reunion volunteers.
The Class of 1997 has set an overall reunion class gift goal of $175,000 and a class giving participation goal of 55 percent. We hope as many classmates as possible take part in helping achieve these goals in honor of our special 25th reunion year.
Have Questions About Reunion Giving? Please visit the Reunion Giving page for more information.
Ready to Make a Gift Today? Please visit our online gift form.
All gifts and multi-year commitments made during the reunion year, which ends on June 30, 2022, count towards the class gift.
25X25X25 Committee Challenge
In honor of the 25th Reunion, the Committee (along with a generous classmate) has pledged over $75,000.
By Reunion Weekend, the hope is that the Committee Challenge inspires the Class of 1997 to reach new heights in dollars and participation.
When achieved, each of the concurrent 25X25X25 Challenge goals will unlock $25,000.
- Challenge #1: Participation Gifts – 75 or more annual fund gifts of any size unlocks the first $25,000.
- Challenge #2: 25 five-year pledges totaling over $500 unlocks $25,000 more.
- Challenge #3: 10 Ne Ultra Society gifts of $2,500 ore more unlocks a final $25,000!
College Relations, a division of Davidson College, has implemented the following protocols with the goal of providing the safest possible environment for this event:
- Guests who are 5 and older indicated their vaccination status when registering for the event.
- To be fully vaccinated, guests must receive the final dose of a COVID-19 vaccine at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Unvaccinated guests who are 5 and older may provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test upon entry. We can accept a Rapid Antigen test taken in the last 24 hours or a PCR test in the last 48 hours. Photos of at-home negative test results are also acceptable.
- Masks are optional throughout campus.
- Self-testing prior to arriving on campus is encouraged.
Quips & Cranks
Relive our college memories and put names with faces by reviewing the Quips and Cranks from our time at Davidson through the Davidson College online library archives.
Katie Saldarini Barron
MaryClare Jalonick Cahlink
Nina Blount Curley
Megan Driscoll Greenstein
Laura Seib Hakeem
Lummie Allen Harris
Tiara Able Henderson (Gift Chair)
Ben Hoke (Engagement Chair)
Clair Freeman Marshall
Kat Week Mulford
Marian Woodworth Vonella