Information Literacy Learning Center: Policies and Guidelines
The Information Literacy Learning Center is used for library-related activities, services, and functions. Library staff coordinate and schedule the use of the room.
To schedule an information literacy session or obtain more information, please contact Cara Evanson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Literacy and Library Instruction
- Course-integrated and course-related information literacy sessions led by a librarian
- Group research consultations led by librarians, including Research Rescue and Thesis Therapy
- Library workshops for students and faculty and staff
- Library orientation sessions
- Research consultations (drop-in and appointment-based)
Student Study Space
The Information Literacy Learning Center is a bring-your-own-device classroom which is available for use by Davidson students during the academic year when there are not information literacy, library instruction, library orientation, or library workshop sessions scheduled.
The classroom will be closed half an hour before a scheduled information literacy session, orientation session, workshop, or consultation; the room will reopen after the session has ended.
Students using the room should remove their belongings before the room closes. Items left in the classroom overnight will be placed in lost and found the following morning.