COVID-19 Creative Initiative Grant
This new grant has been designed in response to the cancellations and sudden transitions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The COVID-19 Creative Initiative Grant offers Davidson students, faculty, and staff the opportunity to collaborate and focus on creative projects in a time of uncertainty. Successful proposals will showcase the power of art to connect and engage the global college community.
- Current Davidson students, faculty and staff may apply for up to $1,000.
- Projects must involve a component that is accessible to the general public.
- Special consideration will be given to cross-discipline and collaborative proposals.
- Projects must align with the latest college health and safety guidelines.
- Upon completion of the activity, grant recipients will present their work on a digital platform and provide a short statement describing the experience.
- Proposals will be accepted on a rolling basis through May 15, 2020. Decisions will be made within 1-2 weeks after submission.
- Grant activities should take place by March 1, 2021.
- The following activities are not covered by grant funds:
- Projects related to student capstone projects, theses, or coursework;
- Payments to Davidson affiliates;
- Expenses incurred prior to the receipt of the grant award.
Sponsored by Davidson Arts and Creative Engagement.