Graduate Fellowships and Scholarships Committee
The Graduate Fellowships & Scholarships committee is a standing appointive and elective committee of the college.
The committee seeks to identify currently enrolled students early in their time at Davidson who are likely candidates for fellowships and scholarships.
Members of the Graduate Fellowships & Scholarships committee guide and support students through application processes and administer nominations for some fellowship and scholarship opportunities.
Current Committee Members
- Malcolm Campbell, Biology (chair)
- Peter Ahrensdorf, Political Science
- Brenda Flanagan, English
- Ann Fox, English
- Tara Keith, Music
- Samuel Sanchez-Sanchez, Hispanic Studies
- Shaw Smith, Art
- Greg Snyder, Religion
- Sarah Waheed, History
- Wendy Raymond, Vice President of Academic Affairs (ex officio)
- Fuji Lozada, Associate Dean of Faculty (ex officio)
- Byron, McCrae, Vice President for Student Life (ex officio)
- Gaylena Merritt, Assistant Director for Fellowships & Scholarships (ex officio)
The Fellowships and Scholarships Program, in the Center for Career Development, can help guide and support students who are interested in discussing fellowships, scholarships and application/selection processes. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or make an appointment through Handshake (login required).