Changes to Payroll Schedules
In January 2019, the college consolidated pay dates for all employees. All employees are now paid on a bi-weekly schedule, and there is no longer be a separate monthly payroll.
Also starting in January 2019, the withholding for benefit premiums changed from the current month-in-advance payment system to a "pay-as-you-go" arrangement.
These changes help us streamline our payroll and benefits processes, and most employees enjoy be paid more frequently.
Resources & More Information
- 2020 Payroll Calendar (PDF, sign-in required)
- Examples of Payroll Changes (XLS)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Transition Loan and Repayment Agreement (PDF)
- Vacation Cash Out Agreement (PDF)
How This Change Affects You
- Non-exempt (or "hourly") employees continue on the same payroll schedule.
- Student employees continue on the same payroll schedules.
- Exempt (or "salaried") staff and faculty employees, previously paid on a monthly pay schedule, received their last monthly pay at the end of December 2018. They received their first bi-weekly pay on January 18, 2019, for the period that ends January 12. The next pay date and those pay dates following are now for 2-week pay periods.
- Exempt staff employees will continue to report their leave on a monthly basis via Banner Self-Service.