International Student Services uses eShipGlobal, a reliable and secure express mail service, for mailing documents on behalf of returning international students.
Students may go online to request the documents be sent to their preferred address, pay for shipping costs with a credit card, and receive the documents in 3-5 business days anywhere in the world from the date of mailing.
In order to request a shipment, please follow these steps:
- Visit the eShipGlobal website
- Click the "Register here" link on the left column and create your account, user name and password
- Respond to activation email (follow link)
- Log in
- Choose "Receive Documents from Universities"
- Search for "Davidson College" in the university search bar
- Select "International Student Office" and click continue
- Complete the rest of the information (your mailing address and credit card information) to have your documents sent
Please pay close attention to the information submitted, as errors in the credit card information or submitting incorrect or incomplete address information will result in a delay in the mailing of your documents. If you experience any difficulty in registering and processing the shipment, please use the "Help" link in the site for step by step instructions. If you have additional questions about how to use this service, please email email@example.com.