Health Services Staff
The Center for Student Health and Well-Being employs a full-time nursing staff and contracts with doctors at Davidson Family Medicine, who see patients by appointment. Heath services staff members include:
- David Graham, Director of Student Health and Well-Being
- Kathy Carstens, Associate Director
- Colleen Fea, Registered Nurse
- Shelly Hoffman, Registered Nurse
- Ann Renfrew, Registered Nurse
- MonaLisa Metellus, Care Coordinator
- Georgia Ringle, MPH, Health and Substance Abuse Educator
- Elizabeth Allred, MPH, RD, CSSD, Registered Dietitian, Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics
- Julie Whittington, MPH, RD, CSSD, Registered Dietitian, Eating Disorder Specialist
- Paula Wilhelm, Office Manager
Make an Appointment
Center for Student Health and Well-Being staff see students by appointment for routine health services and exams, and counseling-related concerns.
Reporting Sexual Misconduct
Online tool to help students navigate Davidson's sexual misconduct policy and procedures (Davidson login required).
Required Medical Forms
All incoming first-years and transfers, please complete the Medical History and Physical Examination Form by June 30.