Printing is available at a variety of campus locations at no charge to students. PawPrint allows students to print while also reducing paper, toner, and energy waste.
Current Student PawPrint Locations
- Armfield 204
- Baker Athletics front desk
- Cannon 101 (lounge)
- Chambers South Basement
- Chambers 3130 and Chambers 3146
- Chidsey North first floor lounge
- Duke 107 (lounge)
- Irwin 001
- Library (main floor, upstairs, and B110 classroom)
- Music Library
- Richardson 111 (lounge)
- Tomlinson 3rd floor lab
- Union 3rd floor (near the elevator)
- Wall Center basement (outside B05)
How does PawPrint work?
- Print from any computer in the lab or from your own computer.
- Within 24 hours, swipe your CatCard at one of the printers.
- Select which of your documents you want to print from the touch screen.
- Retrieve your document(s) from the printer!