Accessibility Navigation:


Official Transcripts

Official Transcripts will be requested by all graduate school programs and some employers. Requests for official transcripts must be requested by you and will be sent directly from the Registrar's office to the employer or graduate school. Transcripts are processed as rapidly as possible–they are usually mailed within three working days of the request.

Unofficial Transcripts

Prospective employers may sometimes request an unofficial transcript. If an unofficial transcript is requested, it is acceptable to send a PDF of your transcript, as long as it contains all your coursework, grades, and GPA. You can obtain a PDF copy of your unofficial transcript from the Registrar.

Requesting Transcripts

Request official and unofficial transcripts through the Registrar's office.

Graduate and Professional Schools

Transcripts are a required part of the graduate and professional school application process. Refer to instructions on the specific graduate application for information about where to send transcripts and the date by which transcripts must be received. Your application is not complete until the institution receives your official transcript from Davidson College.

An official transcript is sent directly from Davidson to the schools to which you are applying, and bears the college seal. If you have attended more than one institution, you will need to request an official transcript from each institution you attended.