Accessibility Navigation:

Tent Permits

A tent permit is required for all tents or membrane structures used on college property having an area in excess of 400 square feet. Permits must be obtained in advance and are issued by the Mecklenburg County Fire Marshal's Office.

To request a tent permit, contact the Physical Plant Office on 704-894-2595 at least 7 business days prior to the event date.