Accessibility Navigation:

Grant-Related Forms

Business Services Forms

Download Business Services forms including, the Journal Entry Form, Capital Projects Authorization Form, Accounts Payable forms and general accounting forms like the Cash Receipt Form.

Grant-Funded Supplemental Pay

This form must be completed and submitted to the Office of Grants & Contracts no later than May 15 for each person whose grant-funded supplemental pay is to be funded by a grant.

Sabbatical Benefits Supplemental Approval 

When a faculty member is the recipient of a funding award which is intended to supplement the sabbatical salary paid by Davidson College, this form must be completed and circulated to the Grants & Contracts and Academic Affairs Offices for approval.

Research Grant Rebudgeting Request 

In certain instances, when a Principal Investigator requests the rebudgeting of grant funds (transferring funds between account lines), this form must be completed and approved. Criteria for instances when this form is necessary are found on the form.

VPAA Forms & Documents

See VPAA forms and documents (authorization required) used by the Academic Affairs Office.