Presenter: Michael J. Ramos, Assistant Director of Admission
For students thinking of applying to law school, it is never too early to start building a strong application. Find out:
- What top 10 schools such as
NYU Law seek in law school applicants
- When to start studying for the LSAT and how many times applicants should plan to take the exam.
- How to choose law schools and connect with admissions staff.
- How to address weaknesses in an application, such as low grades or potentially low LSAT scores. - - - Find out when the best time is to submit the application.
- How schools award financial aid and scholarships.
Knobloch Campus Center Alvarez- Room 209
Lucas, Julie M