Grey House and Harding House
The first stop for visiting prospective students, Grey House is home to Admission offices and is the starting point for campus tours and on-campus information sessions. Built in the 1850s, the structure was acquired by the college in 1859. It was remodeled as Admission office space in 1991 and expanded in 1999.
Grey House is located at 405 North Main Street on the northwest corner of Main Street and Griffith Street. Parking is available behind the house and across the street.
Harding House is the home of the Financial Aid office, which provides comprehensive guidance on financing options and strategies to current and prospective students. The house was built in 1890 and remodeled for the Financial Aid Office in 1994.
Harding House is located on 413 Main Street, one house to the north from the corner of Main and Griffith Street. Parking is available behind the house and across the street.