Work at Davidson
At Davidson, every employee plays a vital part in establishing a strong community and in supporting the college's primary purpose of cultivating humane instincts and disciplined, creative minds.
Working at Davidson
Compensation & Professional Growth
- Competitive salary package
- College-paid retirement account (Davidson contributes 8.5% of your salary annually)
- Staff Tuition Assistance
- Professional development opportunities
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- College contributions to your health savings account (for those enrolled in high deductible health)
- College paid life insurance, short term disability, and long-term disability
- Paid vacation and sick leave, with accruals beginning on the first day of employment
- Additional paid holidays (totaling 11-13 days depending on the calendar year)
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working time
Food, Entertainment & Shopping
- Domestic partner benefits
- Dependent Tuition Assistance
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Davidson
At Davidson College, we believe the college grows stronger by recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty and staff committed to building an inclusive community.
In order to achieve and sustain educational excellence, we seek to hire talented faculty and staff across the intersections of diverse races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, socio-economic backgrounds, political perspectives, abilities, cultures, and national origins.