DRI for Historically Black Colleges and Universities
Annually, Davidson College invites undergraduate students who are rising juniors, and seniors from Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) to apply for one of the positions in the Davidson Research Initiative (DRI).
Interested students from Historically Black Colleges and Universities should contact Mary Muchane at email@example.com or Roslyn Pozega at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. In addition, faculty from HBCU campuses are invited to nominate students for the program.
- Application materials must include:
- Summer 2024 Application Form (linked below)
- Official institutional transcript
- Two letters of recommendation along with recommendation form: HBCU Letter of Recommendation Form
- Application should indicate the project(s) to which the students is applying in order of preference (if applying for more than one - in the Statement of Interest section)
- The application deadline is Monday, March 4, 2024 at 5 p.m.
- HBCU students accepted as DRI Summer Research Fellows will be expected to participate fully in the DRI Summer Research Program, as are all Davidson students, meeting the same requirements and complying with all Davidson policies, including adhering to Davidson's Honor Code.