College Relations Facilities
College Relations offices are spread out over several restored homes located at the north end of Main Street on campus.
Planned Giving, Parent Giving Programs, and Donor Relations Research are located in the Glasgow House.
It is located at 120 Glasgow Street.
Hood House is home to the Annual Fund offices.
Nancy Blackwell Alumni House
Built in 1914, the Alumni House is home to the Office of Alumni and Family Engagement. The Alumni House provides office space and an elegant setting for meetings with visiting alumni. In 2000, it was remodeled and renamed in honor of long-time employee Nancy Overcash Blackwell.
It is located at 420 North Main Street.
Built in 1897, Smith House is home to the Vice President, Major Gifts, Davidson Athletic Foundation, Corporations and Foundations, and the Smith House Meeting Room.
It is located at 430 North Main Street.
The Wood House provides office space to the Development team.