Regular and handicap parking is available on either side of the Baker Sports Complex in the Baker lot and the Stowe lot.
Both parking lots are located off of Baker Drive.
- From I-77, Exit 30, proceed East on Griffith Street. Griffith Street will intersect with Main Street in front of the Davidson campus.
- Turn right (south) onto Main Street and proceed to the stoplight (Concord Road).
- Turn left (east) onto Concord Road.
- Travel approximately .5 miles until you see Baker Drive on your left.
- Turn left onto Baker Drive and the visitor parking lot, Baker, will be on your right and Stowe lot will be just a little further on your right past the Baker Sports Complex.
For more information, see the campus maps and directions to Davidson College.
In addition to pre-existing handicap parking spots in all of our parking areas, there will be a limited amount of designated parking available for those in need of a shorter distance to the lawn on the east side of Main Street, which is between Concord Road and Griffith Street.
Please be aware that these Main Street parallel parking spots are closer to the lawn but may not be fully accessible to visitors with wheelchairs or visitors needing level ground. There will also be an additional, but limited, amount of handicap parking in the Cunningham Theatre parking lot (310 North Main Street).
Additional accessibility services will be available.
Roaming Golf Carts
If anyone requires an escort from their parking location to the Lawn, there will be golf carts making rounds between parking locations and the Lawn.
Outdoors - The Lawn
Located at 310 North Main Street at the corner of Griffith and Main Streets, the Cunningham Theatre parking lot will serve as a drop-off location. Visitors will be able to pull into the parking area to drop off members of their party and then circle back out to park in other designated areas. There will be a limited number of handicap parking spots in this area.
Indoors (Rain Location) - Baker Sports Complex, John M. Belk Arena
Located at the four-way stop sign intersection of Baker and Faculty Drives, visitors may pull into a half-circle drop-off location for members of their party to gain more immediate access to the Vance entrance of the Baker Sports Complex. Visitors should utilize the red brick pathway to enter the complex on the 2nd floor for closest access to the accessible seating areas of the gym.