The Wildcat Wellness program works to increase awareness of healthy lifestyle behaviors and to provide convenient and attractive opportunities for the Davidson community to practice them.
In an effort to maximize participation, the program provides a wide array of fitness and wellness opportunities year-round, including fitness classes, lectures, health screenings, and special events.
The Wildcat Wellness program was created in 2007 and strives to provide encouragement, motivation, and education for the Davidson community. Program goals include the following:
- Increase employee awareness of healthy behaviors
- Increase utilization of available health resources
- Slow the rate of increase in health insurance costs
- Help manage stress
- Improve levels of participation in wellness programs
- Promote all aspects of health: physical, mental, emotional, social, spiritual, and financial
- Increase the sense of community and fun interaction among faculty members, staff members and students
- p: 704-894-2376
Davidson College - Wildcat Wellness
209 Ridge Rd
Davidson, NC 28035