Open Enrollment for 2021 Benefits
Open enrollment begins Monday, Oct. 26 at 8 a.m. and ends on Monday, Nov. 9 at 5 p.m.
If you do nothing, your Davidson College benefits will continue in 2021 except that you will have no Flexible Spending Accounts.
Employee Flu Shots and Virtual Open Enrollment Events
- Wednesday, Oct. 28, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Knobloch Campus Center, Brown Atrium
Open Enrollment Zoom Meetings
- Tuesday, Oct. 27, 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 4, 11 a.m.
HR Benefits Virtual Office Hour- Ask An HR Rep
- Thursday, Oct. 29, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 30, 3 p.m.-4 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 2, 12 p.m.-1 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 5, 4 p.m.-5 p.m.
Human Resources supports the recruitment and retention of all college employees and serves as a knowledgeable resource and adviser to faculty and staff.
We are strongly committed to achieving excellence and cultural diversity.
Our employees are one of our most important assets, and we strive to provide responsive services to those who make our college's achievements possible. Read about our employment policies, benefits, and programs, and discover our many career opportunities.
- p: 704-894-2213
- f: 704-894-2638
Box 7163 Davidson, NC 28035
209 Ridge Road Davidson, NC 28035