There is a lot of information available about health and wellness, and it can be hard to know where to look. Below are some high-quality resources for you to learn more about the different facets of wellness.
General Medical/Health Topics
- Health Finder
- Mayo Clinic - Patient Care and Health Information
- National Institutes of Health
- 117 Health Apps (PDF)
- Help Guide - Mental, Emotional, and Social Health
- Cigna Health and Well-Being Library
- National Sleep Foundation
- Eat This, Not That
- My Fitness Pal
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Fruits & Veggies – More Matters
- The Chopra Center
- Guided Meditation Resources
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
In addition to the resources you can access online, you can check out books, DVDs and other resources on a wide range of topics from the Wildcat Wellness library. You may check out one book or DVD for up to two weeks (extensions can be given if the item does not have a wait list).
You must check out books and DVDs in person. The Wildcat Wellness library is located in the Department of Physical Education, Recreation, and Wellness office in Baker Sports Complex.