As a Chicago Public School or charter school student, you may be eligible to receive the Charles Scholarship—an award honoring those with a record of academic achievement, personal accomplishment, and leadership ability.
Preference is given to traditionally under-represented students, particularly Latinx and Hispanic students.
The Charles Scholarship provides funding that offers:
- The comprehensive cost of tuition, fees, room and board for four years
- A book and personal expense allowance
- An annual travel allowance
The scholarship is renewable provided you maintain the specified grade point average and meet requirements toward earning a degree.
- December 15- School nominations due.
- January 11- Application for admission and FAFSA due.
- March- Charles Scholars will be named in March.
If not eligible to complete a FAFSA, please contact email@example.com for next steps.
For questions related to the Charles Scholarship, please contact our scholarships team.