Guest User Access Policy
We welcome guest users at the library and ask that they consult these guidelines.
- The library is a place for study, research, and teaching. All guests are expected to conduct themselves in a manner appropriate to those endeavors.
- Materials are for in-building use.
- Guests may use the DavidsonGuest network to connect to WiFi.
- The majority of our online resources are only available for use to Davidson faculty, staff, and students due to how these resources are licensed.
- Any guest who is a resident of North Carolina can access NC Live's online databases and resources through the NC Live website.
- Many databases and repositories have open access content, including:
- Guests may browse the catalog at our designated computer station.
- Archives and Special Collections are available via appointment only by emailing email@example.com.
As avid users of the public library themselves, library staff recommend finding research support, printing/copying, technology troubleshooting, meeting rooms, and online resources at the Davidson branch of the Charlotte Mecklenburg library system located on Main Street.
Further questions about guest access may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the Information Desk.