Research and Publishing
Find sources for your research and learn ways to partner with the library on your scholarly efforts and expand the reach of your scholarship.
Borrow and Renew
The library has a new service called Portico Pickup. We will retrieve your library materials for you and make them available in the Portico area outside the E.H. Little Library.
Locate Sources for Your Research
Explore the library’s collections to find sources for your research.
- Search our Catalog Locate library material items from Davidson’s collection as well as libraries worldwide.
- Databases A-Z Search in specific subscription databases, digital primary source collections, and other recommended tools.
- Research Guides Explore library information and resources by topic and format type.
- Archives and Manuscripts Catalog Browse and search records from the Davidson College Archives and Special Collections.
Manage Your Research
A crucial element of the information lifecycle is the storage and management of research sources and data.
- Zotero Use Zotero to collect, organize, and collaborate with others on your research.
Share Your Research
The library supports expanding access to scholarship and can partner with you to make your work available to a wider audience.
- Open Access Guide Learn how to publish Open Access, which will make your scholarship freely available to the public.
When you have questions regarding copyright and intellectual property of your scholarship, contact James Sponsel, email@example.com. To learn more about copyright, see the library’s copyright guide.