You may be considered a non-traditional student if you are transferring from another college, home-schooled, seeking early admission or visiting from another college. Special steps may be required during your application process.

Transfer Students

Students wishing to transfer to Davidson will find application instructions and forms at Transfer Applicants

Home-Schooled Students Or Early Admission

If you are home-schooled or seeking early admission to college, we encourage you to contact the Admission Office prior to submitting an application. Home-schooled applicants and candidates applying from non-traditional schools are traditionally required to submit either ACT or SAT test results; however, for applicants to the Class of 2025 that requirement will be waived.

The requirements for this type of non-traditional applicant may vary on a case-by-case basis and all recommendations must be from non-family members. Please email or call 704-894-2969 to discuss your situation.