All individuals (students, faculty, etc.) using teaching or research labs must comply with all safety standards.
Individuals in all classes using chemicals or animals in the laboratory must have safety and/or animal use training and must sign appropriate forms after completing training.
Lab Safety Forms
- Laboratory Safety, Use, and Access Guidelines and Agreement (PDF)
- Field Safety and Activity Guidelines and Agreement (PDF)
- Chemical Order Form (PDF)
- Unattended Experiment Form - Wall Building
- Lab Trash Guidelines (PDF)
If you have difficulty downloading these forms please email Chris Paradise at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the forms you need.