Campus Post Office
The Campus Post Office will be operating under summer hours until the start of the school year.
During the summer, we are open M-F between noon - 2 p.m.
Our Campus Post Office, located in Knobloch Campus Center, serves our students, faculty and staff with a variety of mailing and shipping services.
Hours of Operation & Holiday Closings
The Post Office is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., year round.
The post office is closed Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after, Christmas Day and the week after (when the college is closed), New Year's Day, Martin Luther King's Birthday, President's Day, Easter Monday, Memorial Day and the Fourth of July.
Package pick-up is available on these holidays, if the college is open.
Complete packages must be at our Campus Post Office at the following times:
- UPS package returns are processed on Wednesdays and Fridays at 4 p.m.
- Federal Express packages processed at 3:30 p.m. for express and 2:30 for ground
Products & Services
- Stamps, money orders (purchased with cash, debit cards or CatCards with Declining Balance only), stamped envelopes, and USPS Express and Priority mail envelopes
- Guidance on domestic mailings
- Shipping via UPS and Federal Express (payment for these shipments should be made using cash or checks payable to Davidson College only)
- Shipping via UPS for drop-off packages with prepaid labels only
Forms of Payment
All major credit/debit cards, CatCards with declining balance (students only), checks made payable to Postmaster, and cash are accepted.
Package Pickup and Delivery
Students may pick up all packages, including USPS Express packages, at the Campus Post Office window.
Faculty and Staff
The USPS delivers packages to the Campus Post Office where faculty and staff may pick them up. Our staff also delivers packages to faculty and staff served by the campus mail route.
UPS and Fedex deliver to the campus warehouse. Physical Plant staff delivers those packages to individual offices.