Campus Post Office
Our Campus Post Office, located in Knobloch Campus Center, serves our students, faculty and staff with a variety of mailing and shipping services.
Hours of Operation & Holiday Closings
The Post Office is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., year round.
The post office is closed Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after, Christmas Day and the week after (when the college is closed), New Year's Day, Martin Luther King's Birthday, President's Day, Easter Monday, Memorial Day and the Fourth of July.
Package pick-up is available on these holidays, if the college is open.
What Mailing Address Should I Use?
Whether you are a family member looking to ship a package to a student or a student online shopping, it can be confusing figuring out which mailing address to use. Follow this guide to ensure that your mail gets to its final destination.
Mailing & Shipping Services
Complete packages must be at our Campus Post Office at the following times:
- UPS package returns are processed on Wednesdays and Fridays at 4 p.m.
- Federal Express packages processed at 3:30 p.m. for express and 2:30 p.m. for ground
Products & Services
- Stamps, money orders, stamped envelopes, and USPS Express and Priority mail envelopes
- Guidance on domestic mailings
- Shipping via UPS and Federal Express
- Shipping via UPS for drop-off packages with prepaid labels only
Forms of Payment
All major credit/debit cards, checks made payable to Postmaster, and cash are accepted.
If you have missing mail, please complete our Missing Mail Inquiry Form so we can best assist you in trying to locate any missing items.
Questions Regarding Mail and Packages
For any address or box assignment inquiries please contact Allen Sherrill at firstname.lastname@example.org or 704-894-2822.