Shipping & Receiving Warehouse
Davidson College warehouse accepts shipments from all major carriers, including UPS, DHL, FedEx, and Amazon Prime. The loading dock can handle all freight and carrier truck sizes.
We are equipped with a 4,000 lb. capacity forklift, and a 5,000 lb. capacity loading dock forklift.
Hours of Operation & Location
Orientation Week Schedule
All parcels that are extra-large (taller than 45 inches) or extra-heavy (over 50 lbs) will be held at the warehouse, where you can pick them up on the following days:
- Wednesday, August 23, 2023, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday, August 24, 2023, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday, August 25, 2023, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday, August 26, 2023, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday, August 27, 2023, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - Noon and 1 - 4 p.m.
209 Ridge Road
Davidson, NC 28035
Closed for Winter holidays (December 25-January 1). Resuming regular schedule on January 2.
Package Pickup & Delivery
Once packages are received, they are processed and transported for:
- Students to the College Union Post Office, Monday-Friday
- Faculty and staff to college departments per building, Monday-Friday
If you have questions about a shipment, we're here to help.