Technology & Innovation (T&I) is proud to be an integral part of the Davidson community, providing invaluable expertise and guidance in the stewardship of the college’s information technology environment securely and reliably—from data centers and networks to personal computers and desktop applications.
Our work is guided by the following values:
- Collaboration - We work in partnership with each other and our colleagues across the institution.
- Transparency - We believe in open communications and inclusive processes.
- Empathy - Our focus is on people and their experience with technology, not the technology itself.
- Innovation - We embrace experimentation and failure.
- Accountability - We hold ourselves and each other responsible for delivering high-quality, professional IT services consistent with our values.
Our division is responsible for:
- Facilitating college-wide technology strategy and planning
- Leading technology-driven innovations
- Managing the college's technology systems and services
- Partnering with students, faculty and staff members to use and apply existing and emerging technologies that support, enrich and transform teaching, learning, research and administrative processes