Record Requests & Forms
To verify student enrollment for insurance, income tax, student loans, and other purposes, contact the Registrar's Office. Use this form to request a letter to verify your campus address for voter registration. The National Student Clearinghouse, used by many lenders and other firms, also provides verification of enrollment using information supplied each semester by Davidson College.
FERPA (Privacy Act)
Policies concerning the availability of student information under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
Included below is a list of forms which can be completed or printed using Adobe Reader or Apple Preview (do not complete the form within your browser). We will accept emails from signatories in lieu of hand signed forms. Completed forms, along with any "signature" emails, should be sent to the Registrar's Office at email@example.com. We will also accept paper forms in person.
- Add/Drop Permission Form
- Academic Readmission and Faculty Executive Committee Appeal Form (PDF)
- December Finisher Application (PDF)
- Diploma Replacement or Diploma Translation Order Form (PDF)
- Enrollment Verification/Transient Letter (PDF)
- Language Requirement Waiver Form (PDF)
- Independent Study Course Form
- Major Declaration
- Center for Interdisciplinary Studies: Student-Designed Major Application (login required)
- Center for Interdisciplinary Studies: Center-Established Major Application (login required)
- Minor Declaration
- Name and Prefix Change Request Form (PDF)
- New Student Health Forms
- Pass/Fail Form (PDF)
- Pre-Authorization to Transfer Credit (PDF)
- Second Major - Declare or Drop
- Summer Course Contract (PDF)
- VA Enrollment Request (PDF)