The policies, benefits and guidelines described in this guide are designed to protect both employees and the college.
While the intent is to describe accurately the various policies and benefits currently in effect, the college expressly reserves the right to change, amend, or terminate any policy, practice or benefit at any time, with or without notice, and to make decisions which may be different from the policies expressed in this guide. It is intended that employees be advised of any changes to this guide; changes may occur, however, before any written revisions are circulated.
Employment Policies Practices
- Background Checking Policy
- Domestic Partner Health Benefit
- Employee Designations
- Employee Files
- Employment and Recruitment
- Employment of Relatives
- Employment of Minors
- Immigration Sponsorship for College Employees
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Other Employment
- References for Former Employees
- Transfer, Promotion & Classification
- Volunteer Policy